News and Announcements
Tanunda Lutheran Home's 2022 to 2025 Strategic Plan.
Creating a fully integrated, safe & sustainable Christian Retirement village that provides social & spiritual interaction with the local community
Develop a vibrant community centre serving as a cultural and social hub for all who live & worship in the Barossa
Providing a concise range of accessible aged care facilities in conjunction with a wellness gym & cafe’
More car parking and open space involving community gardens, walking trails, recreation & public art spaces
Upcoming TLH Events
Due to the COVID-19 virus Tanunda Lutheran Home requests all visitors to schedule their visits in advance to prevent overcrowding of each site and area.
Commencing from the 6th of December Residential Visiting hours will be:
Monday to Friday: 10:00am to 7:00pm
Weekends and Public Holidays: 10:00am to 6:00pm
All visitors must schedule their visits via tlhome.zipline.app or phone Kasey at Reception on 08 8563 7777 Monday to Friday.
All individuals entering Tanunda Lutheran Home will be required to sign in via our Zipline device and follow any directives.
Please be safe.
Please see the directives from the CEO:
- All Neighbourhoods: To maintain the 1.5m distance that is required, up to 3 people can visit at any one time. (4 including the resident).
- Please follow any staff direction regarding the use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- To maintain the health and safety of residents, all visitors are required to undertake a RAT prior to entry and provide proof of negative result or undergo a RAT test on arrival to TLH. The RAT test must be a negative result on the same day of the visit.
- Please note appointments must be booked via tlhome.zipline.app or call reception on 8563 7777 during business hours.
- Visits are to continue in the residents’ rooms only (communal areas not permitted).
- Daily Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) testing is mandatory for all staff.
Please remember if you are generally feeling unwell, for the safety of our residents we strongly recommend that you reschedule your visit and stay home.