Upcoming TLH Events
From the 10th of June 2022, a person (employee, visitor, volunteer, contractor) must not enter a Residential Aged Care Facility unless they have been fully vaccinated against Influenza(2022 dose) and COVID-19 (2 doses + booster).
• Strictly one nominated visitor is permitted per resident per day.
(the day is classified as 10am to 7pm or 10am to 6pm).
• Visits are to continue in the residents’ rooms (communal areas not permitted).
• All visitors are to make appointments prior to arriving at the Home. Appointments can be booked via tlhome.zipline.app
• All visitors must have proof of having received an annual influenza vaccination and three doses of COVID – if no proof, no entry is allowed – that is the current law.
• Residents of the Home can leave, though we encourage all residents to stay within the Home. If a resident leaves for a period of time, upon returning they must isolate for a 24-hour period in their room. Please note: all care services will be provided.
• Visitors are required to wear a surgical mask at all times. TLH can provide one if required. It is important that the mask remain on at all times including in the resident’s room.
Due to the COVID-19 virus Tanunda Lutheran Home requests all visitors to schedule their visits in advance to prevent overcrowding of each site and area.
Commencing from the 6th of December Residential Visiting hours will be:
Monday to Friday: 10:00am to 7:00pm
Weekends and Public Holidays: 10:00am to 6:00pm
All visitors must schedule their visits via tlhome.zipline.app or phone Courtney at Reception on 08 8563 7777 Monday to Friday.
Entry to our facility remains via the Main Administration Entrance during business hours and via the Protea/Chapel entrance after hours.
All individuals entering Tanunda Lutheran Home will be required to sign in via our Zipline device, QR code, provide their vaccination evidence and have their temperature taken.
Please be safe.